Writing stuff about stuff that happened or will eventually happen.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

For the love song of a cricket's heat...

:: I think I wanna build a better myspace. All the other things popping up suck, and myspace is getting old. It's officially a Kludge (look it up). ::

:: Got a lot done today in the area of vocal treatments and other mind-numbing processes. Mixing and more tracking tomorrow. To give our ears a break, Roy and I watched the making of Medula by Bjork.

Ho.
Ly.
Hell.

I feel small enough to sleep on the hair on a cricket's legs. She is an alien. I knew the first time I heard that record that I'd have to listen 3985089p more times to understand it, but now that I've seen how they made it... I'm more lost than before. It'll be closer to 8x(apple) - [that's for you, Mario Brothers]. ::

:: I think Jerry Gibson (see my profile pics), may actually appear on the record, beyond my expectations. There are also a few instrumental ideas that may end up being used. Lots of instrumental moments already, but I'm liking where they go, so we may have more of it. ::

:: Roy found some ridiculous samples today, so we may also be building some things around them. ::

... the pleasure is all mine.
d. (aka "Rhinestone Druggy", or "Submit button", or "The So-Bots")

No comments:

who?

My photo
New York, New York, United States

What's your favorite tune from Experiments In Drowning?

topics