Writing stuff about stuff that happened or will eventually happen.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

... live in the hole you make

I'm in Nashville, recording my record with Roy Mitchell-Cardenas (Bass player for MuteMath), and I'm ridiculously tired. My schedule is about the equivalent of doing business in Tokyo and New York simultaneously. (Huh?)

Anyway, I had a dream last night. I was standing over myself while I slept, and whispering into my own ear, "you fall like a comet to the earth, and you live in the hole you make."

Not sure what the dream means, but that sentence is resonating with me lately. I have had a year worth remembering so far, and worth forgetting as well. I hope this experience of working with Roy (a long time dream of mine) brings some things together. It's a lot of fun, at least, but it's all moving along VERY slowly.

'Till next time, Live in the hole you make.

D.

No comments:

who?

My photo
New York, New York, United States

What's your favorite tune from Experiments In Drowning?

topics