Writing stuff about stuff that happened or will eventually happen.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

the following is a caption of my thoughts taken from 5am to 7:30 am today...

5:17 AM - "Rosco, for the love of God, it's 5 in the morning. Dude, you have got to SHUT THE HELL UP!!!"

5:42 AM - (finally awake) "I stink. I gotta take a shower"

6:13 AM - (out of the shower) "Holy crap! Rosco, stop freakin' whining! You stay in the same pen every night and you n... AAAOHHHHH MY GOD THAT SMELLS AWEFUL!"

6:15 AM - (tie Rosco's leash to the towel rack in the shower) "Dude, did you roll around in it? Seriously, this is disgusting. It's on everything"

6:16 AM - (run back into the bathroom after I hear a rack of shampoo and soap crashing to the ground. Tie Rosco's leash TIGHTER to the faucet) "Oh my God. I'm going to kill you."

6:32 AM - (still cleaning up. still finding footprints of feces trailing to the bathroom) "You need to take a shower."

6:35 AM - (take pen apart. bring it piece by piece to the shower and lean against wall to wash it off) "Rosco. I hate you."

6:36 AM - (gag)

6:41 AM - (place doggy bed in garbage bag along with doggy toys and rawhide) "You're just a puppy. You don't know any better."

6:49 AM - (wash Rosco with lots of shampoo) "You are gonna be such a badass dog one day. If you live that long."

7: 03 AM - (try to hide on my way downstairs with a wet dog and a bag full of laundry that smells like shit) "Dear God, please don't let this be the day that I finally see a beautiful woman on my elevator"

7:11 AM - (outside, we take the block to ponder what just happened) "Rosco, don't eat the plants. Rosco, don't jump on that person. Rosco, don't eat that little dog. Rosco, come. Rosco Come ROSCO COME."

7:19 AM - (more crap) "Sweet God almighty. How do you still have any left?"

7:20 AM - (crap again) "Okay, that's ridiculous."

7:25 AM - (head to work) "Coffee. I need coffee. I've never been to work this early. This is 3 hours before I normally go in. This is kinda good. I'll get so much done today. First, I gotta blog about this, but after that... Nah. First, Coffee"

7:36 AM - (locked out of work) "How. The. Hell. Does a company. Stay. In. Business?"

----------------------------------

The rest of the day went fine. Rosco had LOTS more to offer the sidewalk in later treks around the block. I finally got into my building to do some work at around 9:15 AM. Talked to Princess about what happened (briefly), and she said, for the 47th time, "get rid of the dog, he's too big for the city".

To this I responded, "So am I."

Besides, little dogs take craps too.

- meshach

No comments:

who?

My photo
New York, New York, United States

What's your favorite tune from Experiments In Drowning?

topics