Writing stuff about stuff that happened or will eventually happen.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Today's favorites...

I just launched BuzzGorilla as a music blog site. I plan to have several contributing writers, but as of now it's Roy Mitchel-Cardenas and I.

For those of you who know more about BuzzGorilla from earlier conversations, those features are still in the works, and WaxJelly hopes to launch that site soon. This variation is a precursor to the real thing, so enjoy.

Other than that, there isn't much news to report, so I'll leave with the following:

  1. learn to speak French (explicit)
  2. Great line that I was too chicken to use today... "Excuse me. You have a magnificent posterior, and those are my favorite jeans in the world for hugging it so tightly. Hi. I'm Meshach."
  3. I'm going to see Duncan Sheik tonight, and plan to blog about that on BuzzGorilla. However, if there's any non-musical story to tell, you can, as always, look for it here.
- meshach

No comments:

who?

My photo
New York, New York, United States

What's your favorite tune from Experiments In Drowning?

topics