Writing stuff about stuff that happened or will eventually happen.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

For those who don't give a crap, skip this one...

Here's the latest:
  • I found a job. I started working at fusebox.com as a Flash Developer recently, and I'm very excited about the possibilities.
  • Rosco has begun adjusting to the city by repeatedly crapping and pissing in all the wrong places, and by picking on every dog that weighs less than 60 lbs in the dog park.
  • My addiction to poker reached an all time low recently when I woke up in the middle of the night sweating because I dreamt that I caught a bad beat with my 3 Aces, losing to a full house on the river.
  • I've seen Julia Styles (walking in my neighborhood), Fred Armisen (at *$'s in Union Sq), and Alan Kalter (lives 2 blocks from me) since I've been here.
  • My record is coming along. I am almost in mix-down stage. We're polishing up vocals, adding a few layers here and there, and it's finally starting to sound like a record. Hopefully, this will be released sometime this fall, but we'll have to wait and see.
  • For those who've been following the other posts, Dakota is definitely prego.
- more coming later.
Meshach

No comments:

who?

My photo
New York, New York, United States

What's your favorite tune from Experiments In Drowning?

topics